Unlike the previous two page builders, Divi Builder allows you to edit your content with both a visual front-end user interface and a back-end user interface, although most users will probably prefer the front-end user interface.
With version 4.0, Divi has also added full support for theme creation, putting it on par with Elementor and Beaver Builder in this regard. This means you can now use Divi to design your header, footer, templates, etc.
Most of the time, however, you will use the visual frontend interface. Divi Builder is definitely unique. Personally I'm not a fan, but I know many people who love it, so I won't award any points for this reason.
Basically everything consists of pop-ups and floating buttons instead of any kind of sidebar. Below is an example of adding a module:
You can also use inline editing to edit your text directly on the page:
It is up to you whether you prefer this approach over the sidebar used by some other page builder plugins.
Included Widgets/Templates 9/10
Divi Builder enthält 46 Module, die Sie zum Erstellen Ihrer Designs verwenden können:
Styling Options 9/10
As with Beaver Builder, Divi Builder allows you to create style elements from a popup that you can pin to the side if desired.
One of the trademarks of Divi has always been how much style control it gives you. Three different tabs let you configure a variety of settings, including responsive controls, custom spacing, and more.
You can even add custom CSS to the main element or before/after the main element. The CSS editors even include basic validation and auto-completion! And you can also open a color picker directly from the editor:
All in all, Divi Builder really pushes the limits with its styling options - it's a good thing.
Other Features 9/10
- Creating a theme - Design your entire theme using the Divi Builder interface.
- A/B tests. One of the best additional features is Divi Builder's integrated A/B testing system. No other page builder makes it so easy to share the test in the core.
- Divi theme. When you combine Divi Builder with Divi Theme, you have full control over the appearance of your website.
- User access control: Divi Builder includes strong role-based access controls.
- WordPress Customizer controls. You can customize the appearance of some elements with the native WordPress Customizer.