Its claim to fame is a fast and smooth visual interface, flexible style options, and other powerful features like full theme creation.
Although it started out as a pure page editor, the premium version of Elementor Pro now lets you do much more than just page creation. The two most important features are:
1 - This is the live preview of your design It looks exactly as your visitors will see it. You can also enter text directly into this interface and rearrange various elements using drag and drop.
2 - Shows a list of elements you can use. Simply drag and drop on it. And if you select a single element or section, you can style it here.
3 - These help you access responsive previews, undo/redo changes and other minor functions.
Included Widgets/Templates 9/10
The templates are available in two formats:
- Pages: full page designs that you only need to edit.
- Blocks - individual sections that you can merge like Legos.
You can also save your own designs as templates for later use.
Styling Options 9/10
In addition to the basics like colors, backgrounds, and typography, you can also control more advanced settings like
- User-defined borders/fill.
- Custom CSS classes/IDs. Elementor Pro allows you to apply real CSS styles directly to individual elements.
- Reactive controls. Show/hide elements on specific devices
Elementor has also recently added custom positioning which makes it easy to place widgets in specific places on the page.
Other Features 9/10
- Completing the theme building. You can use the same user interface of Elementor to create parts of the template such as headers and footers, frames and files. Basically, you can create your entire theme with Elementor.
- WooCommerce Builder - Design your WooCommerce product and store pages.
- The creation of the Popup. Design flexible popups and target them to specific content.
- Form integrations. Connect the form widget to popular email marketing services (or paper for greater flexibility).
- Global widgets. Reuse a common element on multiple pages and edit all instances of the global widget by simply updating the global widget.
- Embed anywhere. Use Elementor templates in other areas through widgets or shortcuts.